TAIWAN: Shoemaker Pou Chen Inks NT$3.5bn Loans
Pou Chen Corp, the world's largest maker of sports shoes, has signed a contract for NT$3.5bn worth of syndicated loans with a banking group led by Citibank. The loans will be used to retire the shoemaker's previous loans and to improve its financial structure, company officials said. The financing package includes a NT$2.8bn portion of direct loans from a group of 15 banking institutions and a NT$700m note issuance facility under which Pou Chen will be allowed to issue commercial papers to raise funds with guarantees from banks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020