TAIWAN: Shoemaker Pou Chen Inks NT$3.5bn Loans
The financing package includes a NT$2.8bn portion of direct loans from a group of 15 banking institutions and a NT$700m note issuance facility under which Pou Chen will be allowed to issue commercial papers to raise funds with guarantees from banks.
The shoemaker originally required NT$2bn worth of financing but decided to expand the amount to NT$3.5bn due to over subscription from the participating banks.
The three-year loans carry an interest rate based on the average prime lending rates offered by First Commercial Bank, Chang Hwa Bank and Hua Nan Bank minus 1.13 per cent, the officials said.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack