USA: ShopNet.Com Announces License Agreement With Gottex
Breaking Waves Inc, a manufacturer and distributor of swimwear and a wholly-owned subsidiary of ShopNet.com Inc, recently signed a three year licensing agreement with Gottex, Inc to manufacture, sell and distribute girls' swimsuits and coverups under the Gottex brand name. Gottex, Inc is a world-reknowned leader in the women's swimwear business long known for its outstanding styling and unique prints. "Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: the statements contained in this release which are not historical facts contain forward looking information with respect to plans, projections or future performance of the Company, the occurrence of which involve certain risks and uncertainties detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016