USA: ShopNet.Com Announces License Agreement With Gottex
Breaking Waves Inc, a manufacturer and distributor of swimwear and a wholly-owned subsidiary of ShopNet.com Inc, recently signed a three year licensing agreement with Gottex, Inc to manufacture, sell and distribute girls' swimsuits and coverups under the Gottex brand name. Gottex, Inc is a world-reknowned leader in the women's swimwear business long known for its outstanding styling and unique prints. "Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: the statements contained in this release which are not historical facts contain forward looking information with respect to plans, projections or future performance of the Company, the occurrence of which involve certain risks and uncertainties detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022