USA: ShopNet.Com Announces License Agreement With Gottex
Breaking Waves Inc, a manufacturer and distributor of swimwear and a wholly-owned subsidiary of ShopNet.com Inc, recently signed a three year licensing agreement with Gottex, Inc to manufacture, sell and distribute girls' swimsuits and coverups under the Gottex brand name. Gottex, Inc is a world-reknowned leader in the women's swimwear business long known for its outstanding styling and unique prints. "Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: the statements contained in this release which are not historical facts contain forward looking information with respect to plans, projections or future performance of the Company, the occurrence of which involve certain risks and uncertainties detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective