USA: ShopNet.Com Announces License Agreement With Gottex
Breaking Waves Inc, a manufacturer and distributor of swimwear and a wholly-owned subsidiary of ShopNet.com Inc, recently signed a three year licensing agreement with Gottex, Inc to manufacture, sell and distribute girls' swimsuits and coverups under the Gottex brand name. Gottex, Inc is a world-reknowned leader in the women's swimwear business long known for its outstanding styling and unique prints. "Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: the statements contained in this release which are not historical facts contain forward looking information with respect to plans, projections or future performance of the Company, the occurrence of which involve certain risks and uncertainties detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth