USA: ShoppingTheWorld.com Signs 90 Fashion Designers
ShoppingTheWorld.com is now the premier Internet site for showcasing emerging fashion designers. Ninety design firms have signed on to be part of this fashionable e-commerce site, nearly half of those in the past month alone. Thirty-seven of these designers are exclusive to ShoppingTheWorld. "The response from the fashion world has been overwhelming," said founder and chairman Kimberly Brooks. "It's been very exciting to incorporate the eclectic styles of our designers into one unique site. We're thrilled to be working with so many new talents." ShoppingTheWorld.com has a reputation for connecting stylish consumers with fashionable products from around the world. The site specializes in finding clothes and accessories by hip, fashion-forward designers whose wares have traditionally been available only to consumers who live in the large fashion capitals. "We're bringing this huge pool of talent to the Web and opening up a whole new world of style to our customers," said Brooks. The site currently features designers from New York, Los Angeles, London and Paris. They include Eduardo Lucero, Katharine Hamnett, Angela Amiri, Aqua, Alice Roi, Miah Y, Petro Zillia, Velvet, Stephen Di Geronimo, Sarah Shaw, Monah Li, Loree Rodkin, Leigh Bantivoglio, Isabella Fiore and Elvis Jesus and Co. Designers from Milan and Tokyo will debut later this year. ShoppingTheWorld.com creates a showcase or storefront for each new designer on the site. The package includes a list of retail locations, a link to the designer's own Web site (or the custom site ShoppingTheWorld creates for them) and intra-site promotion in a large "picture block" ad space. Participation on the site is limited to designers, retailers and manufacturers who meet standards of quality, individuality and style.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022