USA: ShoppingTheWorld.com Signs 90 Fashion Designers
ShoppingTheWorld.com is now the premier Internet site for showcasing emerging fashion designers. Ninety design firms have signed on to be part of this fashionable e-commerce site, nearly half of those in the past month alone. Thirty-seven of these designers are exclusive to ShoppingTheWorld. "The response from the fashion world has been overwhelming," said founder and chairman Kimberly Brooks. "It's been very exciting to incorporate the eclectic styles of our designers into one unique site. We're thrilled to be working with so many new talents." ShoppingTheWorld.com has a reputation for connecting stylish consumers with fashionable products from around the world. The site specializes in finding clothes and accessories by hip, fashion-forward designers whose wares have traditionally been available only to consumers who live in the large fashion capitals. "We're bringing this huge pool of talent to the Web and opening up a whole new world of style to our customers," said Brooks. The site currently features designers from New York, Los Angeles, London and Paris. They include Eduardo Lucero, Katharine Hamnett, Angela Amiri, Aqua, Alice Roi, Miah Y, Petro Zillia, Velvet, Stephen Di Geronimo, Sarah Shaw, Monah Li, Loree Rodkin, Leigh Bantivoglio, Isabella Fiore and Elvis Jesus and Co. Designers from Milan and Tokyo will debut later this year. ShoppingTheWorld.com creates a showcase or storefront for each new designer on the site. The package includes a list of retail locations, a link to the designer's own Web site (or the custom site ShoppingTheWorld creates for them) and intra-site promotion in a large "picture block" ad space. Participation on the site is limited to designers, retailers and manufacturers who meet standards of quality, individuality and style.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Brands urged to empower women in sub-Sahara Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective