USA: ShopSports.com Unveils New Site
ShopSports.com debuted a new look and feel of its website today, as the result of customer feedback and suggestions. The new streamlined website offers a sleek, innovative design with enhanced customer-friendly features and functionality, the company said.ShopSports.com's designers and web producers conducted various surveys, usability studies, and held meetings with ShopSports.com users before creating the redesign of the website. "Our goal is to provide the most convenient online shopping experience possible," said Helio Fialho, CEO for ShopSports.com. "New special features and the addition of a variety of themed shops will provide ease of shopping for the first-time user while enhancing the shopping experience for our long-time customers."The new site design organises a variety of additional features in order to provide customers with the ability to find what they are looking for. The site provides customers an enhanced search tool that allows shoppers to search the whole store, individual stores, or specific departments. The footwear department has additional search features that allow a customer to narrow their search down to a specific brand, sport, gender, and size. The launch of the new Sports Outlet ensures customer satisfaction by expanding the selection of discounted sports equipment, footwear, and apparel. For the price conscious shopper, the Sports Outlet provides savings up to 80 per cent off SRP on top quality name brand sports merchandise."Our goal is to establish ShopSports.com as the most convenient place to shop online for sporting goods, apparel and accessories," added Fialho.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022