USA: Signal Apparel Announces Second Quarter Results
Signal Apparel Company, Inc (OTCBB:SIAY) today reported second quarter sales of $29.1m compared with sales of $35.2m from the same period a year ago. Results of operations for the company showed a loss of $12m, or $.23 per share, compared with a loss of $22.3m, or $.50 per share, in 1999. For the six months ended June 30, 2000, the company reported sales of $67.5m compared with sales of $68.6m for the same period of 1999. Results of operations for the company showed a loss of $17.5m, or $.33 per share, compared with a loss of $26m, or $.64 per share, in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022