USA: Signal Apparel Announces Second Quarter Results
Signal Apparel Company, Inc (OTCBB:SIAY) today reported second quarter sales of $29.1m compared with sales of $35.2m from the same period a year ago. Results of operations for the company showed a loss of $12m, or $.23 per share, compared with a loss of $22.3m, or $.50 per share, in 1999. For the six months ended June 30, 2000, the company reported sales of $67.5m compared with sales of $68.6m for the same period of 1999. Results of operations for the company showed a loss of $17.5m, or $.33 per share, compared with a loss of $26m, or $.64 per share, in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts