USA: Signal Apparel Announces Second Quarter Results
Signal Apparel Company, Inc (OTCBB:SIAY) today reported second quarter sales of $29.1m compared with sales of $35.2m from the same period a year ago. Results of operations for the company showed a loss of $12m, or $.23 per share, compared with a loss of $22.3m, or $.50 per share, in 1999. For the six months ended June 30, 2000, the company reported sales of $67.5m compared with sales of $68.6m for the same period of 1999. Results of operations for the company showed a loss of $17.5m, or $.33 per share, compared with a loss of $26m, or $.64 per share, in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack