USA: Signal Apparel Co Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Signal Apparel Company Inc (OTCBB:SIAY) has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York. The company is currently in discussions with its senior lender in connection with debtor-in-possession financing. Signal Apparel also announced that its senior lender has declared the company in default under the company's Revolving Credit, Term Loan and Security Agreement with the senior lender, and declared the Company's entire indebtedness with the senior lender immediately due and payable. The company is currently holding discussions with the senior lender and other parties concerning its alternatives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar