USA: Signal Apparel Co Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Signal Apparel Company Inc (OTCBB:SIAY) has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York. The company is currently in discussions with its senior lender in connection with debtor-in-possession financing. Signal Apparel also announced that its senior lender has declared the company in default under the company's Revolving Credit, Term Loan and Security Agreement with the senior lender, and declared the Company's entire indebtedness with the senior lender immediately due and payable. The company is currently holding discussions with the senior lender and other parties concerning its alternatives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar