USA: Signal Apparel Co Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Signal Apparel Company Inc (OTCBB:SIAY) has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York. The company is currently in discussions with its senior lender in connection with debtor-in-possession financing. Signal Apparel also announced that its senior lender has declared the company in default under the company's Revolving Credit, Term Loan and Security Agreement with the senior lender, and declared the Company's entire indebtedness with the senior lender immediately due and payable. The company is currently holding discussions with the senior lender and other parties concerning its alternatives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing