USA: Signal Apparel Common Stock To Trade On Over-The-Counter Bulletin Board
Signal Apparel Company, Inc announced today that it has made arrangements with the Over-the-Counter Bulletin Board (OTCBB) and two of the country's largest market makers to begin trading Signal common stock beginning Thursday, June 8, 2000. The company's new trading symbol will be SIAY. The New York Stock Exchange ceased trading of Signal's common stock as of the opening of the market on June 8, 2000. Shareholders of Signal will be able to get market price quotes, buy and sell stock in the same manner as they do currently. Trading of Signal common stock on the OTCBB is handled by participating broker/dealers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts