USA: Signal Apparel Common Stock To Trade On Over-The-Counter Bulletin Board
Signal Apparel Company, Inc announced today that it has made arrangements with the Over-the-Counter Bulletin Board (OTCBB) and two of the country's largest market makers to begin trading Signal common stock beginning Thursday, June 8, 2000. The company's new trading symbol will be SIAY. The New York Stock Exchange ceased trading of Signal's common stock as of the opening of the market on June 8, 2000. Shareholders of Signal will be able to get market price quotes, buy and sell stock in the same manner as they do currently. Trading of Signal common stock on the OTCBB is handled by participating broker/dealers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020