USA: Signal Apparel Common Stock To Trade On Over-The-Counter Bulletin Board
Signal Apparel Company, Inc announced today that it has made arrangements with the Over-the-Counter Bulletin Board (OTCBB) and two of the country's largest market makers to begin trading Signal common stock beginning Thursday, June 8, 2000. The company's new trading symbol will be SIAY. The New York Stock Exchange ceased trading of Signal's common stock as of the opening of the market on June 8, 2000. Shareholders of Signal will be able to get market price quotes, buy and sell stock in the same manner as they do currently. Trading of Signal common stock on the OTCBB is handled by participating broker/dealers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack