USA: Signal's President And VP Resign
Signal Apparel Company, Inc has announced the resignation of its president and executive vice president, Zvi Ben-Haim and Michael Harary. Mr Ben-Haim and Mr Harary have both claimed certain rights and remedies under their respective Employment Agreements based on an alleged "financing default" under the Asset Purchase Agreement pursuant to which the company acquired the business and assets of Tahiti Apparel, Inc from Messrs. Ben-Haim and Harary and one other shareholder in March 1999; and an alleged constructive termination by the company. Mr Harary has also resigned as a director of the company. The company also announced that Donald R. Rose has been elected to its board of directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores