USA: Signal's President And VP Resign
Signal Apparel Company, Inc has announced the resignation of its president and executive vice president, Zvi Ben-Haim and Michael Harary. Mr Ben-Haim and Mr Harary have both claimed certain rights and remedies under their respective Employment Agreements based on an alleged "financing default" under the Asset Purchase Agreement pursuant to which the company acquired the business and assets of Tahiti Apparel, Inc from Messrs. Ben-Haim and Harary and one other shareholder in March 1999; and an alleged constructive termination by the company. Mr Harary has also resigned as a director of the company. The company also announced that Donald R. Rose has been elected to its board of directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective