USA: Signal's President And VP Resign
Signal Apparel Company, Inc has announced the resignation of its president and executive vice president, Zvi Ben-Haim and Michael Harary. Mr Ben-Haim and Mr Harary have both claimed certain rights and remedies under their respective Employment Agreements based on an alleged "financing default" under the Asset Purchase Agreement pursuant to which the company acquired the business and assets of Tahiti Apparel, Inc from Messrs. Ben-Haim and Harary and one other shareholder in March 1999; and an alleged constructive termination by the company. Mr Harary has also resigned as a director of the company. The company also announced that Donald R. Rose has been elected to its board of directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022