USA: Signal's Senior Lender Extends Compliance Deadline
Signal Apparel Company, Inc (OTCBB:SIAY) announced today that its senior lender has extended until September 20, 2000, the period in which the company must reduce its permitted over advance facility to the level required by the company's Revolving Credit, Term Loan and Security Agreement with the senior lender. The company previously announced that its senior lender had extended until September 6, 2000, the period in which the company must reduce its permitted overadvance facility to the level required by the Credit Agreement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack