USA: Signal's Senior Lender Extends Compliance Deadline
Signal Apparel Company, Inc (OTCBB:SIAY) announced today that its senior lender has extended until September 20, 2000, the period in which the company must reduce its permitted over advance facility to the level required by the company's Revolving Credit, Term Loan and Security Agreement with the senior lender. The company previously announced that its senior lender had extended until September 6, 2000, the period in which the company must reduce its permitted overadvance facility to the level required by the Credit Agreement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective