HUNGARY: Silhouette Expects Uniform Turnover Of $2.9m
Uniform manufacturer Silhouette expects its turnover in 2002 to climb to 800 million Hungarian forints ($2.9m), up from 649 million forints ($2.3m) in 2001. The company generates a profit of around 6.0 per cent of its turnover. In 2001 this came to 40 million forints. Silhouette's Hungarian corporate clients include ABN Amro Bank, AstraZeneca, Porcelanmanufaktura, the oil and gas company Mol, Ofotert, Pannon GSM and Suzuki Top.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar