ITALY: Silk Textile Industry FY Turnover Drops 8%
While turnover for the domestic market fell 6.4 per cent year-on-year in 2003, overseas turnover dropped 9.3 per cent year-on-year.
Producers of silk textiles for women's clothing recorded a 5.7 per cent year-on-year drop in turnover for the 12-month period, while makers of silk textiles for neckties experienced a fall in turnover of 10.6 per cent year-on-year.
The output of the Italian silk textile industry fell by 11.2 per cent year-on-year for
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020