USA: Silverzipper.com Inc Announces Divestiture Of Serac Division
Sports apparel company Silverzipper.com has announced today its divestiture of the Serac brand name and product line. The company acquired Serac Sports, Ltd on March 21, 2000 for 622,010 shares of common stock and $400,000 in cash. Gross revenues from this division are estimated at approximately $2.1m in the United States and Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores