UK: Simon Foster Sourcing buys Xavia Fashions
Global fashion supplier Simon Foster Sourcing has bought London-based jersey wear supplier Xavia Fashions Limited in a deal that will further strengthen its sourcing capabilities.
The enlarged group is now able to source jersey wear, knitwear, casual wovens and denim for men, women and children for major retailers worldwide
"We have been seeking the acquisition of a company within the field of jersey wear and casual wovens who compliment our vision and commitment to service and delivery," Foster said.
"It was clear from the outset of our discussions that Xavia Fashions provided this platform, and we look forward to integrating them into our team and developing all areas of the global supply brand to its full potential."
Simon Foster Sourcing has a technical, sourcing and design base both in the UK and in India, Bangladesh and the Far East, and a focus on fast fashion.
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack