UK: Simon Jersey Announces New Board Member
Geoff Moore has been promoted to the board of international corporate clothing designer and supplier Simon Jersey as its new sales director. Geoff's appointment follows the company's recent restructuring to help Simon Jersey focus on customer needs.Joining a board of six, Geoff began his career at Simon Jersey in 1990 as a sales executive. He has enjoyed a successful decade within the company, and his role has developed as the company has strengthened its market position and customer base.Simon Jersey's managing director, Mavis Gradwell said: "I am delighted to welcome Geoff on the board, where he will be representing the sales division at the very highest level within the company. His business development skills have contributed to the company's growth over the past decade, and his appointment reflects how valued he is at Simon Jersey."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing