UK: Simon Jersey Announces New Board Member
Geoff Moore has been promoted to the board of international corporate clothing designer and supplier Simon Jersey as its new sales director. Geoff's appointment follows the company's recent restructuring to help Simon Jersey focus on customer needs.Joining a board of six, Geoff began his career at Simon Jersey in 1990 as a sales executive. He has enjoyed a successful decade within the company, and his role has developed as the company has strengthened its market position and customer base.Simon Jersey's managing director, Mavis Gradwell said: "I am delighted to welcome Geoff on the board, where he will be representing the sales division at the very highest level within the company. His business development skills have contributed to the company's growth over the past decade, and his appointment reflects how valued he is at Simon Jersey."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022