UK: Simon Jersey Announces New Board Member
Joining a board of six, Geoff began his career at Simon Jersey in 1990 as a sales executive. He has enjoyed a successful decade within the company, and his role has developed as the company has strengthened its market position and customer base.
Simon Jersey's managing director, Mavis Gradwell said: "I am delighted to welcome Geoff on the board, where he will be representing the sales division at the very highest level within the company. His business development skills have contributed to the company's growth over the past decade, and his appointment reflects how valued he is at Simon Jersey."
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020