UK: Simon Jersey Announces New Board Member
Geoff Moore has been promoted to the board of international corporate clothing designer and supplier Simon Jersey as its new sales director. Geoff's appointment follows the company's recent restructuring to help Simon Jersey focus on customer needs.Joining a board of six, Geoff began his career at Simon Jersey in 1990 as a sales executive. He has enjoyed a successful decade within the company, and his role has developed as the company has strengthened its market position and customer base.Simon Jersey's managing director, Mavis Gradwell said: "I am delighted to welcome Geoff on the board, where he will be representing the sales division at the very highest level within the company. His business development skills have contributed to the company's growth over the past decade, and his appointment reflects how valued he is at Simon Jersey."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022