UK: Simon Jersey Announces New Board Member
Geoff Moore has been promoted to the board of international corporate clothing designer and supplier Simon Jersey as its new sales director. Geoff's appointment follows the company's recent restructuring to help Simon Jersey focus on customer needs.Joining a board of six, Geoff began his career at Simon Jersey in 1990 as a sales executive. He has enjoyed a successful decade within the company, and his role has developed as the company has strengthened its market position and customer base.Simon Jersey's managing director, Mavis Gradwell said: "I am delighted to welcome Geoff on the board, where he will be representing the sales division at the very highest level within the company. His business development skills have contributed to the company's growth over the past decade, and his appointment reflects how valued he is at Simon Jersey."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack