AUSTRALIA: Simone Perele Lingerie Grows By 40 Per Cent
Simone Perele lingerie has grown 40 per cent in a year, with a turnover of A$8.6m in 1999-2000 and a projected A$12m for 2000-2001. Simone Perele also produces a lower-priced range called First, which is to be marketed through Myer-Grace Bros stores from this week. The First line will not be manufactured in Australia, as the Perele label items are, but in subsidiaries in lower-cost areas such as Morocco.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective