UK: Singer Lily Allen unveils New Look fashion line
Pop star Lily Allen has become the latest celebrity to put her name to a fashion range, with a capsule collection for high street chain New Look which launches today (9 May).
The singer, who is the daughter of actor and musician Keith Allen, has been singled out by fashion commentators for her edgy, offbeat dress sense - and the 'Lily Loves' collection will feature her hallmark look of ballgowns and trainers.
Prices for Allen's clothes and accessories range from GBP5 for a flower ring to GBP55 for a 'fox trot ruffle' dress.
They may be “cheap,” “badly made” or “short-changing” consumers, but celebrity apparel collections – such as supermodel Kate Moss’s Topshop range and pop star Madonna’s line for H&M – are likely to re...
UK fashion chain New Look is currently in the midst of negotiations for a new private equity owner. The company's emergence as a highly rated, sellable asset is largely due to the success of its rapid...
UK fashion chain New Look is currently in the midst of negotiations for a new private equity owner. The company’s emergence as a highly rated, sellable asset is largely due to the success of its rapid...
Global demand for luxury products continues to soar, especially from emerging markets such as China, Russia and India. Couple this with efforts to introduce more high-margin luxurious products, and it...
High street stores are queuing up to get famous faces designing clothes for them, and the Kate Moss collection for Topshop is the latest sign that fashion chains are cashing in on celebrity. Joe Aylin...
The global market for organic cotton products topped US$1bn in 2006, according to the latest research....
First quarter profit at Bebe Stores has fallen 25.4% to $15.4m from $20.4m in the same period last year, with the retailer blaming lower margins for the decline....
Dick's Sporting Goods is to sell Nike ACG (All Conditions Gear) in its stores, with exclusive styles of the apparel range that includes jackets, pants and layering tees....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack