US: Singletree adds new features to Intellimas tool
Singletree Technologies has added new features to its Intellimas software application, which is aimed at helping retailers and wholesalers in the fashion industry manage data and reduce the number of spreadsheets used across a business.
The latest version will allow Intellimas to better support business processes such as product costing, sample tracking, vendor compliance, product testing, and quality assurance.
"Intellimas now allows our clients to validate every field, however they wish," said Shane Walters, CTO of Singletree Technologies. "It's features like these that drive our clients to eliminate processes that are managed on a spreadsheet."
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead