US: Singletree adds new features to Intellimas tool
Singletree Technologies has added new features to its Intellimas software application, which is aimed at helping retailers and wholesalers in the fashion industry manage data and reduce the number of spreadsheets used across a business.
The latest version will allow Intellimas to better support business processes such as product costing, sample tracking, vendor compliance, product testing, and quality assurance.
"Intellimas now allows our clients to validate every field, however they wish," said Shane Walters, CTO of Singletree Technologies. "It's features like these that drive our clients to eliminate processes that are managed on a spreadsheet."
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- Gap to grow China sales to $1bn in three years
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects