INDIA: Sintex May Spin Off Textile Unit
Sintex Industries has proposed to demerge its textiles division into a separate company while retaining its plastics business, subject to approval from its lead financial institution. Following the demerger scheme, the A (adequate safety) rating assigned to its Rs 3.73-crore NCD issue and the FA+ (adequate safety with relatively higher standing within the category) rating assigned to its fixed deposit programme have been put on rating watch with developing implications by Crisil.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores