ITALY: SINV Appoints Massimo Braglia As CEO
Fashion holding company SINV SpA has appointed Massimo Braglia as chief executive officer.
Braglia has previously headed Gucci footwear unit Sergio Rossi, and has worked as a licence manager at Gucci unit Guccio Gucci SpA, and fashion house Dolce & Gabbana.
SINV, headquartered in northern Italy, has an annual turnover of around €143 million.
It specialises in the production and distribution of branded sportswear under its own Victor Victoria brand and has licensing deals with designer Mariuccia Mandelli, and fashion houses Moschino and Valentino.
Companies: Valentino Fashion Group
Apparel giant Gap has secured deals to take its Gap and Banana Republic brands to two key Southeast Asian markets as part of its previously announced strategy for international growth....
Luxury goods company Hugo Boss has no plan to acquire Italy-based majority shareholder Valentino Fashion, a spokesperson confirmed to just-style....
Italy-based Valentino Fashion Group, which expects 10-12% sales growth this year, said today (5 December) that buying out the Hugo Boss label's minority shareholders is not a priority....
Valentino Fashion Group is to combine fully owned subsidiaries Valentino SpA and Emmeffe Srl by the end of 2005 as part of a restructuring exercise....
Italy-based design house Valentino Fashion Group is expected to consider a merger deal with its German fashion unit Hugo Boss, according to Il Corriere della Sera. ...
Valentino Fashion Group SpA will consider making acquisitions in the future, managing director Michele Norsa said in an interview with the Il Giornale newspaper....
The Milan bourse has cleared textile and fashion group Marzotto SpA's separate listing of Valentino Fashion Group SpA, which will soon by demerged from the group....
Italian fashion company La Perla has named Giulio Salvi president of its New York subsidiary La Perla Fashions Inc....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020