BELGIUM: Sioen Industries' Q3 Profit Up To EUR1.8 Million
Turnover was 60.2 million euros compared to 54.8 million euros in the same quarter of 2001.
For the first nine months, Sioen Industries' net attributable profit was 7.8 million euros, down from 12.1 million euros for the same period of 2001. Turnover for the period from January to September 2002 rose by 7.5 per cent to 177.7 million euro.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020