USA: S&K Famous Brands Posts Q3 Income, Sales Growth
Value men's wear retailer S&K Famous Brands Inc has reported a net income of $157,000 or $0.06 per diluted share for the third quarter ended 30 October, up from $92,000 or $0.04 per diluted share for the same period in 2003.
Total third-quarter sales were $42.6 million compared to $40.3m for the same quarter of last year. Same-store sales for the third quarter rose 2.5 per cent.
For the nine months ended 30 October 2004 net income was $1.81m or $0.68 per diluted share, compared to $1.82m, or $0.71 per diluted share, for the same period last year.
Total sales for the nine months ended October 30, 2004 were $134.0m compared to $125.5m for the first nine months of last year. Same-store sales for the nine months increased 3.9 per cent.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts