US: Skechers designs workout app
US footwear brand Skechers USA has launched a free Shape-Up N’ Go application for the iPhone.
It is designed to track, map and share Shape-ups users’ walking, running and hiking activities.
“With Shape-Up N’ Go, it’s easier than ever to learn more about your workouts, improve your level of fitness, and stay motivated and connected to the Shape-ups community,” said Michael Greenberg, president of Skechers. “Given the popularity of Shape-ups and interactive fitness tools, we expect that our new app will enhance users’ workout experiences – as well as expose our product to new consumers.”
Shape-ups are technical walking shoes designed by the company to tone muscles, promote weight loss, and improve posture.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read articles on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story. ...
Skechers USA is suing Sears Holding Corporation for selling footwear it claims infringes on a number of product lines including the Twinkle Toes and Z-Strap brands and the Shape-ups toning range....
Footwear retailer Skechers USA Inc has ended what it describes as an "amazing" year after achieving more than $2bn in annual sales and nearly tripling its profit - but warned of margin pressures in th...
Taking a look at the week ahead for the footwear and apparel industry, here is a snapshot of just-style's latest news and insights agenda. ...
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Is China losing its edge as a US apparel supplier?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report