USA: Skechers Elects Schneider To Board Of Directors
Schneider, who served as Skechers' first audit partner at accounting firm KPMG Peat Marwick, replaces Thomas Poletti on the board.
"We are fortunate in our strong management team and board of directors who have guided the company to its present position as an international corporation," Skechers CEO Robert Greenberg commented.
"Fred Schneider is an important addition to our board, and his expertise gained as an audit partner and financial consultant will aid us in effectively and efficiently managing our business as a leading lifestyle brand."
Poletti stepped down from the Skechers board after the introduction of new independence rules by the Securities and Exchange Commission, which prohibit paid advisors and consultants from serving as outside board members.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing