USA: Skechers Footwear Does It Again With Britney Spears
Skechers has a full line of footwear for men, women, and kids; and, the Britney Spears advertising campaigns are designed to promote its products to teen girls in all of the countries and territories where the brand is distributed outside the United States. The partnership signifies the first business relationship between Spears and the footwear company. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
"We've been watching and supporting Britney's career since her first album was released. As we continue to build our brand internationally, we think that Britney will be key to enhancing Skechers' identity across Europe, Asia and the world," stated Robert Greenberg, company CEO and chairman of the board.
Skechers USA Inc, a Manhattan Beach-based company, designs, develops and marketing lifestyle footwear for men, women, and children. The company offers a balanced assortment of basic and fashionable merchandise available in department stores and specialty retailers, as well as directly to consumers through company-owned Skechers stores, mail order and e-commerce. The company sells its product in more than 100 countries and territories throughout the world.
For further information, visit the company's Web site at www.skechers.com
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack