USA: Skechers Footwear Does It Again With Britney Spears
Footwear brand Skechers USA Inc (NYSE:SKX) has signed a marketing agreement with pop star Britney Spears. Under the 18-month agreement, Skechers will have exclusive rights to international print advertising for footwear. Skechers has a full line of footwear for men, women, and kids; and, the Britney Spears advertising campaigns are designed to promote its products to teen girls in all of the countries and territories where the brand is distributed outside the United States. The partnership signifies the first business relationship between Spears and the footwear company. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. "We've been watching and supporting Britney's career since her first album was released. As we continue to build our brand internationally, we think that Britney will be key to enhancing Skechers' identity across Europe, Asia and the world," stated Robert Greenberg, company CEO and chairman of the board. Skechers USA Inc, a Manhattan Beach-based company, designs, develops and marketing lifestyle footwear for men, women, and children. The company offers a balanced assortment of basic and fashionable merchandise available in department stores and specialty retailers, as well as directly to consumers through company-owned Skechers stores, mail order and e-commerce. The company sells its product in more than 100 countries and territories throughout the world. For further information, visit the company's Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020