USA: Skechers Hit With Class Action Lawsuit
The California-based company said in a short statement the lawsuit was filed in Los Angeles on behalf of persons who purchased publicly traded securities of Skechers between April 3 and December 9 last year.
Chairman and CEO, Robert Greenberg, said: "These are some of the same lawyers who have sued us before and had their entire case dismissed.
"The company will vigorously defend itself and we are confident that our actions will be completely vindicated by the courts."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar