UK: Skechers London Flagship Opening A Success
Skechers USA Inc, the lifestyle footwear company, today reported that the first week of business at the company's first international flagship store on Oxford Street in London, England, has exceeded expectations. "It was unbelievable. We opened the doors and it was like a vacuum with the number of people waiting to come in," began Gary Siegel, Skechers vice president director of retail, who was on hand for the opening on March 1, 2001. "On Saturday there seemed to be wall-to-wall people. At times there was a bottleneck just to enter the store."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- Finding value in fashion retail reverse logistics
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective