USA: Skechers Lowers Third Quarter Estimates On Soft August
Lifestyle footwear firm Skechers USA Inc today issued a statement saying it expects third quarter revenues to be lower than forecast, as weak domestic retail sales and a soft back-to-school season take their toll on its August results. The company now estimates reporting third quarter diluted earnings per share in the range of $0.30 - $0.35, compared to $0.30 in the third quarter of the prior year and versus the current third quarter First Call consensus estimate of $0.41. Revenues are likely to be in the range of $245-255 million, compared to $287.9 million in the third quarter of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack