USA: Skechers Sales Climbed 42.3 Per Cent In 2001
Skechers USA Inc, a global leader in lifestyle footwear, today said net sales for the fiscal year ended 31 December 2001 reached $960.4 million, a 42.3 per cent increase compared to net sales of $675.0 million in 2000. Net earnings for 2001 rose 8.0 per cent to $47.3 million versus net earnings of $43.8 million in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores