USA: Skechers Signs Deal For Kitson Trainers
Trendy footwear company Skechers USA Inc has secured a deal with Los Angeles boutique Kitson for a branded footwear range.
The range, which will be launched in autumn 2005, will include women's and girls' trainers bearing the Kitson name under a variety of price points.
After being debuted in the Kitson boutique, the collection will be available at select department stores and third-party specialty retailers around the world.
Skechers' deal with Kitson marks its first agreement for a licensed footwear line under the name of a boutique
Ultra-trendy Kitson, which attracts a host of Hollywood celebrities, also sells its goods on the internet.
Skechers USA Inc designs, develops and markets a diverse range of footwear for men, women and children under 12 brand names.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar