USA: Skechers Signs Deal For Kitson Trainers
Trendy footwear company Skechers USA Inc has secured a deal with Los Angeles boutique Kitson for a branded footwear range.
The range, which will be launched in autumn 2005, will include women's and girls' trainers bearing the Kitson name under a variety of price points.
After being debuted in the Kitson boutique, the collection will be available at select department stores and third-party specialty retailers around the world.
Skechers' deal with Kitson marks its first agreement for a licensed footwear line under the name of a boutique
Ultra-trendy Kitson, which attracts a host of Hollywood celebrities, also sells its goods on the internet.
Skechers USA Inc designs, develops and markets a diverse range of footwear for men, women and children under 12 brand names.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing