USA: Skechers Signs First Licensing Partnership With Renfro
Footwear giant Skechers USA Inc on Tuesday announced that Renfro Corporation has been named the exclusive licensee for Skechers hosiery for adults in the US and Canada. In a statement, the California-based company said that the license came into effect at the end of last month and includes men's and women's sport, casual and fashion hosiery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"