US: Skechers to pay $50m to settle toning shoe claims
Footwear firm Skechers USA has agreed to pay $50m to settle what are described as "unfounded" advertising claims that its toning shoes would help wearers improve their fitness and lose weight.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Australian brands lack supply chain visibility
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Cotton growers facing “neglect, abuse and poverty”
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York