USA: Skechers USA Announces First Worldwide Celebrity Endorsement
Skechers USA Inc has announced that it has signed its first worldwide celebrity endorsement agreement with actor Matt Dillon for its 2001-2002 Sketchers collection marketing campaign.
Under the agreement, Skechers will have exclusive rights to worldwide print media in the United States and the more than 100 countries and territories where the brand is distributed.
The Dillon campaign will appear in men's magazines and pop culture magazines throughout 2001 and early 2002. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
"Matt Dillon is a guy's guy," explains CEO and chairman Robert Greenberg. "His image and persona embody that of the Skechers collection guy - sophisticated, yet not stuffy, cool, yet not over the top."
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack