USA: Skinner Leaves Oxford Shirts For Kellwood Menswear
Kellwood Company has named Robert C. Skinner president of its menswear division, according to Hal J. Upbin, Kellwood chairman, president and chief executive officer.Prior to Kellwood, Skinner was president of Oxford Shirt Group for 13 years, and vice president of Oxford Industries for the past two years. A veteran of Oxford Industries, Skinner has spent most of his career with the company, specialising in sales, merchandising, sourcing and new business opportunities.As president of Kellwood menswear, Skinner will oversee all men's branded and private label business, including the licensed Nautica and Slates product. Based in New York, Skinner reports to Upbin."Bob has built an excellent reputation for himself at Oxford, attributable to his business savvy and excellent leadership skills. Under his direction, the company has enjoyed expanded distribution efforts, successful new business launches and highly-developed sourcing strategies," Upbin said. "We are proud to announce Bob's arrival to the Kellwood team as he takes on his new duties as head of our menswear business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack