US: Skins appoints new global brand director
Performance apparel company Skins has announced that Stefan Vollbach has been appointed to the newly created role of global brand director of Skins.
Vollbach was most recently international director of marketing & sales at multinational sports company Head.
He has recently toured Skins' international operations, including a stop in Australia where the company was founded, and is eager to continue expanding on the the compression wear company, a statement said.
"I am excited about the enormous potential of the Skins brand and its products. We will work hard to maintain the Australian culture, a key component to our overseas success," said Vollbach. "As a very successful company, Skins has built a credible reputation among athletes and in the medical community, resulting in a high demand for its premium compression products."
Jaimie Fuller, CEO of Skins, said: "By hiring Stefan Vollbach, we have obtained a key player in the sporting goods industry. He will manage the top brand and marketing department at Skins and next year will work from the new global headquarters in Switzerland."
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack