FRANCE: Skis Rossignol Slumps To FY Loss
Winter sports goods maker Skis Rossignol SA has sunk into a full-year loss for the year ended 31 March, hurt by inventory write-downs, a slump in the general snowboarding market, and restructuring actions.
Rossignol, which has signed a deal to be taken over by US sportswear company Quiksilver Inc, reported a full-year net loss of €25.0 million, compared to a profit of €7.2m in 2004.
2005 Revenue totalled €477.4m compared to €478.6m a year ago.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Outdoor sports lifestyle company Quiksilver has appointed three new members to its board of directors....
Sew Cal Logo, which supplies apparel for the entertainment business and surf wear brands, has reported an 11.5 per cent rise in private-label business for spring and autumn 2006 compared to last year....
Outdoors sports brand Quiksilver Inc has announced plans to set up a new facility aimed at unifying the operations of its winter sports businesses and advancing the positions of its lifestyle brands....
Outdoor sports company Quiksilver Inc says it has upped its ownership in the Rossignol brand to over 95 per cent with over 96 per cent of voting rights....
Outdoor sports company Quiksilver has completed its purchase of Skis Rossignol SA and has named Jean-Francois Gautier as the division's president....
US surfwear company Quiksilver Inc has completed its tender offer for the outstanding share capital of winter sports goods business Skis Rossignol SA....
Casual clothing brand Quiksilver Inc has bought the Canadian distributor of DC Shoes it was announced yesterday....
Casual lifestyle clothing company Quiksilver Inc has unveiled a new global management structure to support company growth....
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts