UK: Slimma Enjoys 6% Rise In FY Profit
Women's fashion designer and producer Slimma Plc on Tuesday reported a six per cent rise in pre-full-year tax profit to £1.5 million from £1.4m in the year-ago period on the back of a 19 per cent climb in sales to £31.3m. The company said in a statement all of its divisions were profitable in the 12 months to September 27 and its recent Frank Usher acquisition is making significant contributions to the group's overall profitability.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth