YUGOSLAVIA: Slovenian Sports Firm To Open New Plant
Elan, the Slovenian sports equipment producer, is to open a factory in Yugoslavia. The new plant will produce ready-to-wear clothing under the company's own brand. Elan recently returned to Yugoslavia after a ten-year absence with the opening of a store in Belgrade. It is also looking to set up a retail chain to market its ski-equipment and ready-made clothes in the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth