USA: Sluggish Sales Hit Tropical Sportswear
Tropical Sportswear announced financial results for its third quarter and nine months ended June 30, 2001. Net sales for the third quarter ended June 30, 2001 were $107.3m compared with $123.0m for the same period last year. On a constant currency basis, net sales for the third quarter ended June 30, 2001 were $108.1m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again