NETHERLANDS: Smartrac develops compact RFID tag inlay
A new, small format RFID tag has been introduced for item-level tagging by apparel retailers.
The Smartrac WebLite inlay has an antenna size of just 46mm x 15mm and can be used when RFID-tagged items are stacked in close proximity to each other.
Describing the product as "an important next step for item level identification in retail," Michael Teitelbaum, CEO of R-Pac International Corporation, adds: "Reduced tag size without compromise in performance has become very important."
R-Pac has worked with Smartrac to bring the product to market.
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Is China's dream becoming a nightmare scenario?
- Mothercare pursues "aggressive" plan of recovery
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- European MEPs call for more TTIP transparency
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices
- Hampshire and Levi Strauss in global sourcing deal