NETHERLANDS: Smartrac develops compact RFID tag inlay
A new, small format RFID tag has been introduced for item-level tagging by apparel retailers.
The Smartrac WebLite inlay has an antenna size of just 46mm x 15mm and can be used when RFID-tagged items are stacked in close proximity to each other.
Describing the product as "an important next step for item level identification in retail," Michael Teitelbaum, CEO of R-Pac International Corporation, adds: "Reduced tag size without compromise in performance has become very important."
R-Pac has worked with Smartrac to bring the product to market.
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- Gap bullish on China growth opportunities
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Adidas files trademark suit against Forever 21
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019