NETHERLANDS: Smartrac develops compact RFID tag inlay
A new, small format RFID tag has been introduced for item-level tagging by apparel retailers.
The Smartrac WebLite inlay has an antenna size of just 46mm x 15mm and can be used when RFID-tagged items are stacked in close proximity to each other.
Describing the product as "an important next step for item level identification in retail," Michael Teitelbaum, CEO of R-Pac International Corporation, adds: "Reduced tag size without compromise in performance has become very important."
R-Pac has worked with Smartrac to bring the product to market.
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Connected sourcing networks ease payment problems
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Talks underway on Myanmar minimum wage
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- C&A to boost opportunities for women in India
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead