NETHERLANDS: Smartrac develops compact RFID tag inlay
A new, small format RFID tag has been introduced for item-level tagging by apparel retailers.
The Smartrac WebLite inlay has an antenna size of just 46mm x 15mm and can be used when RFID-tagged items are stacked in close proximity to each other.
Describing the product as "an important next step for item level identification in retail," Michael Teitelbaum, CEO of R-Pac International Corporation, adds: "Reduced tag size without compromise in performance has become very important."
R-Pac has worked with Smartrac to bring the product to market.
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details