USA: Snowball.com's ChickShops to Offer Paul Frank Merchandise Online
Snowball.com (Nasdaq: SNOW), the leading online network for Generation i and the companies that want to reach them, announced today a merchandising relationship with Paul Frank Industries, the leading-edge design house most noted for it's colorful graphics, accessories and original animal applications on hand-crafted pieces. ChickShops now carries one of the largest online selections of Paul Frank merchandise. ChickShops.com, Snowball.com's online boutique for women, was selected by Paul Frank to create a boutique, launched on April 11, dedicated to showcase the fun, whimsical and fashionable merchandise from the Paul Frank Collection. Sharing the same sensibilities for style and fashion, Paul Frank Industries is featuring a direct link to ChickShops on their company web site. "It speaks volumes that Paul Frank selected ChickShops to carry its popular apparel and accessories online. This further establishes ChickShops as a sought-after online retailer," said Mark Jung, president and CEO of Snowball.com. "Furthermore, Paul Frank can gain more exposure to 6.3 million visitors(1) who come to Snowball.com every month." "We've chosen to align ourselves with Snowball to focus more on young women, who are looking for something different and know just where to get it," said Paul Frank, head of design and co-founder of Paul Frank Industries. "ChickShops.com is like having a mini-Paul Frank boutique that's accessible to everyone worldwide." The Paul Frank boutique is currently selling a variety of accessories and t-shirts ranging from $25 to $45. Each month ChickShops will offer new items from the Paul Frank collection, allowing the boutique to remain fresh and to offer "ChickShoppers" unique fashionable merchandise at affordable prices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Bangladesh apparel sector faces up to challenges
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Gap working to rebuild and gain market share
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US Q4 in brief – American Eagle Outfitters
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- Myanmar forms new minimum wage committee
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022