FRANCE: Soaring Christian Dior Sales Boost LVMH
French luxury goods giant LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA on Tuesday posted a welcome 2.2 per cent climb in nine month revenue to 8.85 billion euros from 8.66 billion euros in the year-ago period. The company said in a news release that excluding exchange-rate fluctuations, revenue would have shown an increase of 5.4 per cent, and it continues to see a "very significant" rise in full-year 2002 operating profit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022