CANADA: Soaring Q2 Sales Boost Le Chateau Profit By $2.3m
Clothing retailer Le Chateau Inc on Friday posted a huge jump in second quarter net profit to C$2.4 million from C$105,000 in the year-ago period as it was boosted by higher sales at its Canadian and US stores. The Montreal-based operator of 153 outlets said sales jumped 20.9 per cent to C$51.6m from C$42.7m and same-store sales surged 24 per cent as shoppers aged 15-35 snapped up its merchandise.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020