MALAYSIA: Software Enhances Online Colour Collaboration
This lets users work with digital colour the way they work with physical swatches - cutting and pasting between folders and palettes that can be shared and searched around the world.
LabWorks Pro delivers "streamlined colour management with a highly intuitive user interface and a flexible structure that allows for efficient data organisation and communication," the company said in a statment.
LabWorks Pro is designed to be a comprehensive solution for anyone involved in the colour approval cycle. For suppliers, this means built-in recipe formulation and prediction tools, with shareable dye-loadings and recipes, as well as a colour measurement module that works with a wide range of spectrophotometers.
For retailers, LabWorks Pro brings flexible colour management that can integrate with XML based software, including eWarna's XMatch application for both colour and supply chain quality control.
"Everyone who sees this software comments on how well it matches the way they work with colour swatches now" said Richard Lawn, chief executive officer of eWarna.
"To be able to organise digital swatches in any folder structure the user needs, share those folders with colleagues, customers or suppliers in real time across the internet, search them by colour, date, fabric, whatever - that is when the benefits of digital colour communication really arise."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Colour collaboration solutions supplier eWarna has unveiled new pricing and packaging options aimed at solving the challenges faced by fashion retailers, brands, and agents when working with colour su...
eWarna, which specialises in online colour management solutions (CMS), has signed an intergration and distribution agreement with Yunique Solutions, a developer of product lifecycle management (PLM) a...
Zweave Inc and eWarna are teaming up to offer combined product development software and services to help apparel manufacturers improve their colour data management needs....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022