Software optimises merchandising at Marshall Retail
US specialty retailer Marshall Retail Group has invested in a new software solution to help streamline its operations and support improved decision making.
The company will leverage a broad solution suite from Aptos, including merchandising, audit and operations management, analytics, and warehouse management tools. The company says the new software will give it the ability to better understand customer and sales trends, as well as improve efficiency.
A privately held business based in Las Vegas, Marshall operates stores in around 160 locations under 18 brands, primarily in major casino-hotels and airports across the US and Canada. The company's portfolio includes logo souvenir and sundry shops, as well as apparel, shoe and accessories boutiques.
"At Marshall Retail Group we're fortunate to have prime retail locations with exceptional foot traffic; our goal is to capitalise on this to turn window shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyal, repeat customers," says Matt Vonderahe, chief financial officer, Marshall Retail Group.
"Our investment in Aptos Analytics will give us an understanding of key customer and sales trends, while merchandising and warehouse management will help ensure the right product is in the right store location to maximise revenues and profitability by catering to visitor demographics."
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack