UK: Software tool to help FitFlop product development
'Function meets fashion' footwear brand FitFlop has selected Fast React's Vision solution for new product development to help improve its business processes and on-time delivery.
By installing the software tool, FitFlop will be able to streamline its processes, allowing the visibility and control needed in a fast-paced environment.
The centralised system will also benefit the company and its users by helping to increase the efficiency of the design process, providing accurate costings and exact specifications for their suppliers.
And it will help increase communication and coordination internally as well as with suppliers, to help improve on time delivery and reduced freight costs.
"With our tremendous growth, it is vital that we have efficient systems in place to ensure that our product is developed and delivered on time for our consumers across the globe to further augment the brand image," explained Jill Coglan, product director at FitFlop.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Functional textile specialist Sympatex Technologies is the latest company to join the Sustainable Apparel Coalition (SAC), with plans to use the group's sustainability measurement tool, the Higg Index...
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing