UK: Software Vendor Launches 'Pay as You Use' Implementation
A new way of making business technology available to small companies in the textile, apparel and soft goods sectors has been introduced by supply chain software vendor XeBusiness. The company is offering its business management software (Xe-ERP) packaged as a service rather than a capital cost product item - thereby helping to eliminate the capital cost and risk elements inherent in the adoption of new computer systems to improve business performance and competitiveness.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth