CHINA: SOHU.com Launches Online Shopping Mall
Chinese Internet portal SOHU.com (Nasdaq: SOHU) is launching a new e-tailing platform through its e-tailing channel, shop.sohu.com .SOHU's shop.sohu.com offers over 50,000 "low touch" items to online consumers located in 6 virtual malls. Within seconds of entering shop.sohu.com, e-customers can purchase a broad range of products, which include fashion, cosmetics and other products.SOHU.com is facilitating the evolution of China's e-commerce marketing model. In particular, the e-tailing channel is not a distribution orientated vertical site, but a "low touch" information portal that guides web users to companies that provide the goods they need. Web users can finalize online transactions directly with the e-tailing channel's product partners.Shop.sohu.com is easily accessible through SOHU's homepage directory or by search engine. Online purchases can be made using credit cards and bank drafts issued by the Bank of China, Construction Bank of China, Industry and Commerce Bank of China, China Merchant Bank and Shanghai Pudong Development Bank.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts