CHINA: SOHU.com Launches Online Shopping Mall
Chinese Internet portal SOHU.com (Nasdaq: SOHU) is launching a new e-tailing platform through its e-tailing channel, shop.sohu.com .SOHU's shop.sohu.com offers over 50,000 "low touch" items to online consumers located in 6 virtual malls. Within seconds of entering shop.sohu.com, e-customers can purchase a broad range of products, which include fashion, cosmetics and other products.SOHU.com is facilitating the evolution of China's e-commerce marketing model. In particular, the e-tailing channel is not a distribution orientated vertical site, but a "low touch" information portal that guides web users to companies that provide the goods they need. Web users can finalize online transactions directly with the e-tailing channel's product partners.Shop.sohu.com is easily accessible through SOHU's homepage directory or by search engine. Online purchases can be made using credit cards and bank drafts issued by the Bank of China, Construction Bank of China, Industry and Commerce Bank of China, China Merchant Bank and Shanghai Pudong Development Bank.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack