CHINA: SOHU.com Launches Online Shopping Mall
Chinese Internet portal SOHU.com (Nasdaq: SOHU) is launching a new e-tailing platform through its e-tailing channel, shop.sohu.com .SOHU's shop.sohu.com offers over 50,000 "low touch" items to online consumers located in 6 virtual malls. Within seconds of entering shop.sohu.com, e-customers can purchase a broad range of products, which include fashion, cosmetics and other products.SOHU.com is facilitating the evolution of China's e-commerce marketing model. In particular, the e-tailing channel is not a distribution orientated vertical site, but a "low touch" information portal that guides web users to companies that provide the goods they need. Web users can finalize online transactions directly with the e-tailing channel's product partners.Shop.sohu.com is easily accessible through SOHU's homepage directory or by search engine. Online purchases can be made using credit cards and bank drafts issued by the Bank of China, Construction Bank of China, Industry and Commerce Bank of China, China Merchant Bank and Shanghai Pudong Development Bank.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands