GERMANY: s.Oliver to launch range with singer Anastacia
Fashion company s.Oliver is set to launch a women's fashion line in collaboration with platinum-selling singer Anastacia.
The line, 'Anastacia by s.Oliver', will go on sale on 17 August.
"s.Oliver came along just at the right time," said Anastacia."We got to know each other and found that we not only harmonize well together as a brand, but also have the same ideas about the look of 'Anastacia by s.Oliver'."
s.Oliver managing director Thomas Steinhart added: "The thing that is fascinating about her is the way she puts her whole effort into the collection and works out the details with the team.
"She is a power woman and tackles the job with all her heart."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar