UK: Solution Footwear moves to Moda in Pelle
Administrators from KPMG have sold Nottingham-based Solution Footwear to shoe company Moda in Pelle, which is based in Leeds.
The sale of Solution - which went into administration on 7 June- will save 40 jobs. The chain operates five shops in Leicester, Derby, Sheffield, Nottingham and Lincoln.
KPMG administrator Richard Philpott said: "The business has attracted plenty of interest during the month in which it was in administration so it's pleasing to now be able to announce this sale.
"With a sale now concluded, we believe that the intention is to re-open all of the stores as soon as possible."
Moda operates more than 30 stores in the UK.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective