UK: Solution Footwear moves to Moda in Pelle
Administrators from KPMG have sold Nottingham-based Solution Footwear to shoe company Moda in Pelle, which is based in Leeds.
The sale of Solution - which went into administration on 7 June- will save 40 jobs. The chain operates five shops in Leicester, Derby, Sheffield, Nottingham and Lincoln.
KPMG administrator Richard Philpott said: "The business has attracted plenty of interest during the month in which it was in administration so it's pleasing to now be able to announce this sale.
"With a sale now concluded, we believe that the intention is to re-open all of the stores as soon as possible."
Moda operates more than 30 stores in the UK.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020