USA: Soros Buys Up Bluefly
Bluefly Inc, an Internet retailer of designer fashions and home furnishings ( www.bluefly.com ), announced today that it has signed a definitive agreement with Soros Private Equity Partners under which affiliates of Soros would invest up to an additional $15m in the company. In connection with the signing of the agreement, Soros provided the company with a $5m tranche of the financing in the form of a loan, which would convert into preferred stock following the receipt of shareholder approval.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores