USA: Soros Buys Up Bluefly
Bluefly Inc, an Internet retailer of designer fashions and home furnishings ( www.bluefly.com ), announced today that it has signed a definitive agreement with Soros Private Equity Partners under which affiliates of Soros would invest up to an additional $15m in the company. In connection with the signing of the agreement, Soros provided the company with a $5m tranche of the financing in the form of a loan, which would convert into preferred stock following the receipt of shareholder approval.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts